Friday, June 2, 2017

First Fridays Blog Hop




Welcome Creative Friends......



It's the first Friday of the month so that means it's time for another First Friday's Blog Hop... 





This month keeping in line with the release of the NEW 2017-2018 Stamping' UP! Annual Catalog our theme is  Featuring New Products....


I don't know about you but I am totally in LOVE with the new catalog and I have got a wish list a mile long.....  Luckily as a demonstrator we get the opportunity to pre-order a selection of products before a new catalog launches so I have had the chance to play with a few new things and today I want to share with you this awesome Large Square Double Display card I created inspired by my amazing upline Dawn Griffith.. 


This card was super fun to put together and allowed me to be able to play with watercoloring using he new IN-Color Inks & my water color pencils. I just really enjoyed letting my inner artist express herself and LOVE the way this card turned out... Don't you???

Click on the photo to Shop now via my online store


Here are the Glitter Queens Joining us today. Be sure to stop by and check out the FANTASTIC ideas they have to share with you today...


Next Stop on the Hop: Dee Slater
Tracy Bradley
Dawn Griffith
You are Here: Michelle Veller



Thanks again for stopping by and happy creating,

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. WOOZIE is all I can say...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dee! I just love how these new In-colors pop and how mixing up these stamp sets all just came together :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your card really speaks to my heart! I new that I really liked this stamp set, but wondered what to do with it. Now I know I have to have it!! Thank you for sharing Michelle! Happy crafting, Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree, I loved this stamp set at first sight yet wondered what I would do with it but once I got it in my hands..... Now I can't put it down 😳😍😁🎉😀

      Delete
  3. Michelle, your card is gorgeous! I love the look of the pot and paintbrushes. Beautiful job! Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Club Membership has it's perks!!

New Creatively Flourishing Clubs Starting Soon...  After seeing the NEW 2017 Annual Catalog is your wish list really, reall...